Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fashionable way to weight loss

It has been some time since somebody gave me a funda worth writing here.. But today I got one that I had to check..

Since I announced that I am on a GM diet, there have been all kind of funny things happening. What I now realize is that everyone has a view on dieting and they feel obliged to let you know!!
And of course there are quite a few for whom I have become a guinea pig.."if it works for you, I am starting it next week?

Coming to the dieting advices. Here is the diet plan my friend suggests.. "whenever you are hungry take a little water...after 5 mins take some water...5 mins more and fill your self with as much as you can drink. Then walk out and have a smoke. There is nothing that works better.. Haven't you seen Models smoking all the time.. "
I said 'Yes'
"My friend that is the secret of their fabulous bodies. There is no better way to stay slim. It kills your hunger like anything... What is all this diet plan, fruits.. forget it.. start smoking.."

I didn't but made a note of this explanation. And a little bit of googling tells me there might be a connection, albeit for mice..
http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Study-finds-smoking-appetite-link/2006/03/22/1142703428313.html
http://www.news-medical.net/?id=5991

So all my smoker friends, i offer you another excuse for not quitting.. And it doesn't make you any more mouse like than you already are :P

3 comments:

  1. a lot of other people get to eat the fruits u bring to office as well :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collateral Damage for me.. Fringe benefit for you people..

    btw this is day 2 n that is only vegitables..Let's see if they spare the vegetables :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my smoker friends must see this.. rofl.. everyday we have some weird studies coming up.

    ReplyDelete