Sunday, January 12, 2014

Making life simpler in 2014

One of the many things I want to do in 2014 is "to make my life simpler."

As a part of this theme I have been trying to mercilessly trim down my RSS feed. I have even considered consuming news only from a couple of magazines and podcasts .If the news'X' does not appear in my selected 2 news sources then I would be happy taking the risk of not knowing it.

And as I am thinking about executing my plan, this comes up on my RSS reader :



And I followed the link, and now I am a little wiser today having known about this fad called ''Cross fit". Does it make a difference to my life ? Will I be taking up this crazy HIT workout anytime soon?
NO
Time to execute my plan and see if it makes a difference to me in 2014 . Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment